Quantis was invited to attend the Industry Breakfast at ISPO Outdoor event and to accompany the meeting with a dedicated presentation.
ISPO Munich defines themselves as “Home of sports”; it’s the largest multi-segment trade show in sports and beyond. In the B2B area, attendees gain a complete overview of the market, find new business partners and access to valuable know-how.
+ From measurement to management
How the correct use of the Life Cycle framework can support sustainable business transformation
November 30th / 7:30AM – 9:00AM CET
During this roundtable, an opportunity to network and to hear about ways for the industry to successfully operate in the future with
- Peter Ottervanger | European Outdoor Group | Membership at the EOG
- Julian Lings | VF Corps | It’s Great Out There & Opening Up The Outdoors
- Sarah Case and Mirjam Kroenert | TexAid and Schöffel
- Katy Stevens | European Outdoor Group | Sustainability Strategy Course
- Catherine Savidge & Tanya Bascombe | European Outdoor Conservation Association
Quantis will take the stage to discuss LCA, as a powerful tool for helping leaders make informed decisions that enable their companies to reduce impacts, drive business model change and operate within planetary boundaries.
The strength of an LCA lies in its multi-indicator, full life-cycle approach that allows organizations to look beyond carbon and prevent the shifting of environmental burden, either from one life cycle stage to another or from one indicator to another.
LCA results can be used by businesses to:
- assess their current business model;
- act to align product portfolios with their sustainability goals + commitments and
- take accountability for the changes needed to make strides towards sustainability.
Senior F+SG Strategist
Sustainability Expert Consultant