Why you’ll love Quantis
Quantis is a leading sustainability consultancy pioneering approaches to solve critical environmental challenges. For nearly two decades, our dynamic and visionary team has partnered with organizations across the globe to transform their industries and pave the way for a planetary economy that aligns business with nature. We strive to be agents of change, helping companies transform from business as usual to business at its best.
We believe that sustainable transformation is possible and within our power. We’re contributing to this transformation by combining the latest science with strategic business insights. Our advice enables global leaders in the consumer goods and finance industries to understand how to reduce their environmental impacts, implement change successfully, and operate within planetary boundaries.
Motivated by this common purpose, our 250+ talented professionals cultivate a unique, collaborative culture that we call the Quantis Spirit. We are innovative. We are impact-oriented. We are science-based. We are Quantis.
Our Talent team is looking for an apprentice in Learning & Development to support our growth.
You will be successful if
- You dare to explore innovative ways of learning, adapted to an hybrid-remote type of organization
- You like to have some autonomy in your day-to-day activities
- You have a natural sense for organization, time management and team spirit
- You are curious and willing to know more about sustainability
- You speak english fluently (another language is welcome : german, italian or french) and like to be part of an intercultural team
Why Quantis will love you
- Because bringing others to their full potential drives you! Supporting and caring is key to this role, and that is at the very top of your motivation factors’s list too
- You connect easily with your stakeholders and colleagues
- Your positive mindset is contagious!
As an Apprentice in Learning & Development, here is a preview of what type of work your days will include:
- Together with our Global Learning & Development Lead, you will support the design and execution of successful training programs
- You will help with the identification of training needs and creation of learning pathways, by collaborating with stakeholders in our 5 branches (Switzerland, France, US, Italy, Germany)
- You will support the deployment of global training plans (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job, classroom training, workshops, etc) in the branches, with the help of local Branch Talent Leads
- You will monitor the effectiveness of our L&D strategy and Quantisian’s satisfaction
- You will support the users of our internal L&D platform
- You will keep watch of L&D trends, developments and best practices
To thrive in the Quantis culture, you’ll:
- Show up as team collaborator with a win-win attitude: empathetic, attentive and supportive of colleagues when co-designing or co-delivering a project.
- Take responsibility and ownership for your work: think and act with autonomy or authority, while knowing when to ask for help
- Take initiative if something needs to be done.
- Be positive! Use positive language, look at challenges not as bottlenecks, but as problems to solve, and see setbacks as lessons learned.
- Practice open and transparent communication; welcome effective dialogue and productive disagreement with minimal tension.
- Self-Manage: be in the driver’s seat of your professional growth and ambitions all the while valuing the learning journey and opportunities within Quantis
Some Logistics to consider
- Location: Paris 75002 (hybrid-remote policy)
- Type of contract: apprenticeship (“contrat d’alternance”)
- Talent Team: 10 people spread across our 5 branches (3 based in Paris)
- Optimal start date: September 2022
- Frequent collaboration with other Quantis branches via web-conferences, in French and/or English
Quantis has a distinctive, fluid structure nurtured by our Quantis Spirit and our way of collaborating that provides a positive and unique working environment.
At Quantis we believe that equality, diversity and inclusiveness are central to our mission of building a sustainable future. Quantis is an equal opportunity employer that embraces people from diverse backgrounds including race, color, nationality, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or parental status, disability, religion, creed, politics, or any other non-merit factor. It is our daily commitment to ensure that each Quantisian works in an environment where they belong and where they can thrive.