Why you’ll love Quantis
Quantis is a leading sustainability consultancy pioneering approaches to solve critical environmental challenges. For nearly two decades, our dynamic and visionary team has partnered with organizations across the globe to transform their industries and pave the way for a planetary economy that aligns business with nature. We strive to be agents of change, helping companies transform from business as usual to business at its best.
We believe that sustainable transformation is possible and within our power. We’re contributing to this transformation by combining the latest science with strategic business acumen. Our advice enables global leaders in the consumer goods and finance industries to understand how to reduce their environmental impacts, implement change successfully, and operate within planetary boundaries.
Motivated by this common purpose, our 250+ talented professionals cultivate a unique, collaborative culture that we call the Quantis Spirit. We are innovative. We are impact-oriented. We are science-based. We are Quantis.
Learn more about Quantis and our Mission.
As our Finance & HR Intern, you'll collaborate with our Group Finance Lead and the Group Talent Lead by carrying out various studies and missions directly linked to HR and Finance.
Here is a preview of what type of work your days will include:
- Carry out various studies or specific missions, directly linked to HR/Finance projects (harmonization of our Compensation & Benefit files/policies, harmonization of our employees datas, reporting on recruitment/onboarding/offboarding, performance)
- Contribute to the definition of HR/Finance data and production of studies, analyses and indicators in support of the Finance & Talent team members :
- Control and exploit data (production of dashboards to assist operational management, comparative analysis, etc.)
- Ensure the reliability of data and control their consistency
- Handle data visualization tools to help make raw datas more visual and propose ergonomic reporting
- Work transversally with the teams to produce relevant analyses on strategic subjects
- Propose improvements in regular and specific reporting through automation and data visualization, and participate in the implementation
- Contribute to the drafting and analysis of legal social reports
You will be successful if:
- You are studying management control and reporting, applied to Finance and HR
- You have advanced level knowledge of Excel
- You like to have some autonomy in your day-to-day activities
- You have a natural sense for organization, time management and team spirit
- You are curious and willing to know more about sustainability
- You write and speak English fluently
To thrive in the Quantis culture, you’ll:
- Show up as team collaborator with a win-win attitude: empathetic, attentive and supportive of colleagues.
- Take responsibility and ownership for your work: think and act with autonomy, while knowing when to ask for help.
- Take initiative if something needs to be done.
- Be positive! Use positive language, look at challenges not as bottlenecks, but as problems to solve, and see failure as a lesson learned.
- Practice open and transparent communication; welcome effective dialogue and productive disagreement with minimal tension.
- Self-Manage: be in the driver’s seat of your professional growth and ambitions all the while valuing the learning journey and opportunities within Quantis.
Some logistics to consider
- Location: Paris 75002 (hybrid-remote policy)
- Type of contract: internship (4-6 months)
- Optimal start date: January/February 2023
- Frequent collaboration with other Quantis branches via web-conferences, mostly in English
Quantis offers a positive work environment, competitive salaries, a wide range of benefits, as well as generous and flexible vacation time. Salary will be determined based on level of experience and potential for contribution to the organization’s success.
At Quantis we believe that equality, diversity and inclusiveness are central to our mission of building a sustainable future. Quantis is an equal opportunity employer that embraces people from diverse backgrounds including race, color, nationality, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or parental status, disability, religion, creed, politics, or any other non-merit factor. It is our daily commitment to ensure that each Quantisian works in an environment where they belong and where they can thrive.
Quantis has a unique, fluid structure nurtured by our Quantis Spirit and our way of collaborating. View our “Quantis has talent!” video to learn about what makes Quantis an exceptional place to work and develop.