Why you’ll love Quantis
Quantis is a leading sustainability consultancy pioneering approaches to solve critical environmental challenges. For nearly two decades, our dynamic and visionary team of talents have partnered with leading organizations across the globe to transform their industries and pave the way for a planetary economy that aligns business with nature — business at its best.
We believe that sustainable transformation is possible and within our power. We’re contributing to this transformation by combining the latest environmental science with strategic business insights. Our advice enables global leaders in the consumer goods and finance industries to understand how to reduce their environmental impacts , implement the changes and operate within planetary boundaries.
Motivated by this common purpose, our 250+ talented professionals cultivate a unique, collaborative culture that we call the Quantis Spirit. We are innovative. We are impact-oriented. We are science-based. We are Quantis.
As a Project Manager (Sustainability Consultant) at Quantis, you will bring in your strong project management skills/expertise to lead the delivery of client sustainability solutions and develop client relationships in the Food & Beverage sector.
Does this describe you and your next role?
- You’re motivated to put your project management and consulting skills to work towards our mission of aligning businesses with Planetary Boundaries.
- You have knowledge and experience with project management, as well as project leadership approaches and best practices.
- You have 5 to 10 years’ experience in the Food & Beverage sector. You are strongly willing to contribute to the Sector’s sustainability journey.
- You have experience in sustainability, consulting or otherwise, showing a strong understanding of sustainability topics, services, and client needs relevant to Quantis.
- You have an understanding of technical sustainability approaches (LCA / product footprinting, corporate footprinting…) and/or strategic capabilities (materiality assessment, sustainability strategy development…).
- You have a degree in Environmental Engineering / Science or a Business degree. A degree or certification in Sustainability would be a plus.
- You’re fluent in English.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills (presentations, proposals).
- You’re skilled in analyzing and understanding market and target client dynamics.
- You have strong skills in developing relationships with existing and new clients, internal team members, collaborators. Leadership, coaching and mentoring skills will be a plus.
- You’re resilient, perseverant and self-motivated.
- You can generate valuable insights from analysis and communicate these insights clearly and compellingly.
- You’re able to guide a project team to work quickly, independently, and on schedule, while maintaining high quality and a highly positive team energy and spirit.
- You’re team-oriented and demonstrate a collaborative spirit.
- You have proven ability to network effectively.
As a Project Manager (Sustainability Consultant) – Food & Beverage, here’s a preview of what type of work your days will include:
– Client-facing project management, based on pre-agreed proposals, your role is to lead the execution of the project until its completion, including :
- Definition and respect of project’s scope
- Project planning
- Workplanning and workload distribution
- Project meetings animation
- Budget & timeline monitoring
- Team support and coordination
- Communication with client
- Quality check of deliverables
– As a key contact with the client, your role is to accompany the business development effort and key account management as projects trigger new opportunities.
– Thought leadership : developing and sharing Quantis thought leadership on sustainability; participating in relevant internal project management topics
To thrive in the Quantis culture, you’ll:
- Show up as team collaborator with a win-win attitude: empathetic, attentive and supportive of colleagues.
- Take responsibility and ownership for your work: think and act with autonomy, while knowing when to ask for help.
- Take initiative if something needs to be done.
- Be positive! Use positive language, look at challenges not as bottlenecks, but as problems to solve, and see failure as a lesson learned.
- Practice open and transparent communication; welcome effective dialogue and productive disagreement with minimal tension.
- Self-Manage: be in the driver’s seat of your professional growth and ambitions all the while valuing the learning journey and opportunities within Quantis.
Some logistics to consider
- Location: Fully remote with occasional travel (30% or less) to our Boston HQ and to client sites.
- Job type: Full-time
- Optimal start date: As soon as possible
Quantis has a distinctive, fluid structure nurtured by our Quantis Spirit and our way of collaborating that provides a positive and unique working environment. Salary will be determined based on potential for contribution to the organization’s success.
At Quantis we believe that equality, diversity and inclusiveness are central to our mission of building a sustainable future. Quantis is an equal opportunity employer that embraces people from diverse backgrounds including race, color, nationality, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or parental status, disability, religion, creed, politics, or any other non-merit factor.