Why you’ll love Quantis
Quantis is a leading sustainability consultancy pioneering approaches to solve critical environmental challenges. For nearly two decades, our dynamic and visionary team has partnered with organizations across the globe to transform their industries and pave the way for a planetary economy that aligns business with nature. We strive to be agents of change, helping companies transform from business as usual to business at its best.
We believe that sustainable transformation is possible and within our power. We’re contributing to this transformation by combining the latest science with strategic business insights. Our advice enables global leaders in the consumer goods and finance industries to understand how to reduce their environmental impacts, implement change successfully, and operate within planetary boundaries.
Motivated by this common purpose, our 300+ talented professionals cultivate a unique, collaborative culture that we call the Quantis Spirit. We are innovative. We are impact-oriented. We are science-based. We are Quantis.
As a Sustainability Senior Strategist you will:
- Contribute to the expansion of Quantis’ leading edge on business sustainability transformation nurturing the pipeline in order to achieve branch sales target.
- Set up successful client relationship strategies to align our clients’ organization with planetary boundaries.
- Strive to make Quantis the preferred partner for our clients’ sustainability transformation.
You will be successful in your role if you are:
- Able to anticipate your client needs by building a strong network at the client thanks to your relationship skills, your credibility as a leading edge sustainability transformation professional.
- Able to leverage Quantis expertise and ecosystem to deliver the needed client transformation towards operating within planetary boundaries.
DOES THIS DESCRIBE YOU AND YOUR NEXT ROLE?
- You’re motivated to put your consulting, strategy & client relationship development skills to work towards our mission of aligning businesses with Planetary Boundaries.
- For 8+ years, you’ve been working in the strategy consulting space and/or sales and marketing with interest in sustainability.
You’ll get boosted by a fast-paced and diverse role:
- Creating relationships with some of the world’s most influential businesses prioritizing Quantis core sectors (including Chemicals, Cosmetics & Personal Care, Fashion & Sporting Goods, Finance, Food & Beverage, Pharma & Healthcare, Retail)
- Contributing to nurture the pipeline in order to achieve branch sales target
- Developing and delivering sustainability strategies for our clients with the support of program & project managers, and consultants
- Helping to design the next generation of sustainability transformation offerings
- You have strong strategic business planning skills and a successful track record in sales and building strategies for clients.
- Your analytical and organizational skills are top-notch.
- You’re a team player that enables others to be successful at finding solutions using their expertise by providing clear guidance, support, and direction.
- You communicate effectively and efficiently in fluent Italian and English (verbally and in writing).
- You have a strong ability to develop networks in your organization as well as in your clients’ organizations to maximize your impact.
AS A SUSTAINABILITY SENIOR STRATEGIST, HERE’S A PREVIEW OF WHAT TYPE OF WORK YOUR DAYS WILL INCLUDE:
This role includes client project work, business development activities and learning & development opportunities.
Client consulting sustainability strategy responsibilities:
- Developing the client transformation sustainability strategy with senior sustainability leaders on the client side towards operating within planetary boundaries
- Ensuring the ambition and coherence of the pricing strategy for the client across branches
- Advising the project teams in executing projects at high quality quality to meet the objectives
- Ensuring and being accountable for the quality of deliverables of projects for the client
- Reviewing the course of transformation with Quantis team and the client
- Participating in project delivery by bringing expertise and seniority when and where needed
Client relationship management responsibilities:
- Sharing Quantis & external knowledge, insights, strategy & challenges with the client
- Building & coordinating internal & external stakeholder networks
- Brainstorming, writing, pitching proposals and offerings
- Building client development planning & strategy with the support of Quantis internal stakeholders and the clients ecosystem
- Working with the Branch Operations Coordinator to plan capacity to deliver the upcoming and planned projects
- Participating in marketing activities to activate clients and their stakeholders (incl. case studies) with the support of Marketing and Sector teams
- Monitoring the client-related sales progress vs. the targets, and work with Branch Sectors Leads & Operations Coordinator to plan capacity and work on staffing
- Identifying and building client-specific partnerships with stakeholders to optimize the client transformation
- Sharing and contributing to the development of innovative offerings and a new generation of smart sustainability strategy solutions based on experience and client needs
TO THRIVE IN THE QUANTIS CULTURE, YOU’LL:
- Show up as team collaborator with a win-win attitude: empathetic, attentive and supportive of colleagues when co-designing or co-delivering a project.
- Take responsibility and ownership for your work: think and act with autonomy or authority, while knowing when to ask for help.
- Take initiative if something needs to be done.
- Be positive! Use positive language, look at challenges not as bottlenecks, but as problems to solve, and see setbacks as lessons learned.
- Practice open and transparent communication; welcome effective dialogue and productive disagreement with minimal tension.
- Self-Manage: be in the driver’s seat of your professional growth and ambitions all the while valuing the learning journey and opportunities within Quantis.
SOME OTHER DETAILS TO CONSIDER:
- Location: Italy (Milan or other locations) according to a distributed workforce framework (on-going project)
- Optimal start date: As soon as possible
- Frequent collaboration with other Quantis branches (France, Germany, Switzerland and USA) via web-conferences
- Ability to travel (eventually), approximately 30%
Quantis has a distinctive, fluid structure nurtured by our Quantis Spirit and our way of collaborating that provides a positive and unique working environment. Salary will be determined based on potential for contribution to the organization’s success.
At Quantis we believe that equality, diversity and inclusiveness are central to our mission of building a sustainable future. Quantis is an equal opportunity employer that embraces people from diverse backgrounds including race, color, nationality, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or parental status, disability, religion, creed, politics, or any other non-merit factor. It is our daily commitment to ensure that each Quantisian works in an environment where they belong and where they can thrive.
To learn about the Quantis Spirit and what makes us exceptional, check out our Braver New World video.