Why you’ll love Quantis
Quantis is a leading sustainability consultancy pioneering approaches to solve critical environmental challenges. For nearly two decades, our dynamic and visionary team has partnered with organizations across the globe to transform their industries and pave the way for a planetary economy that aligns business with nature. We strive to be agents of change, helping companies transform from business as usual to business at its best.
We believe that sustainable transformation is possible and within our power. We’re contributing to this transformation by combining the latest science with strategic business insights. Our advice enables global leaders in the consumer goods and finance industries to understand how to reduce their environmental impacts, implement change successfully, and operate within planetary boundaries.
Motivated by this common purpose, our 250+ talented professionals cultivate a unique, collaborative culture that we call the Quantis Spirit. We are innovative. We are impact-oriented. We are science-based. We are Quantis.
As Senior Consultant - Sustainable Finance, you will manage and deliver client projects while contributing to the development of Quantis’ finance sector strategy and new solutions to help the sustainable transition in the finance sector.
We’re hiring a Senior Consultant – Sustainable Finance who will manage and deliver client projects and develop new business while contributing to the development of Quantis’ finance sector strategy and development of new solutions to help the sustainable transition in the finance sector.
Does this describe you and your next role?
- You are passionate to deliver the Quantis mission for the finance sector: inspiring sustainable change by providing key actors with the appropriate environmental tools and strategies.
- You are passionate about the potential for the financial sector to lead the transition to a sustainable economy.
- You are driven by creating positive change and you thrive on the most difficult challenges.
- You have 4-7 years of professional experience, which includes a proven track record in the sustainable finance field within a financial services company and/or consulting space.
- You have strong knowledge of the principles, actors, roles, issues/topics, instruments within the finance sector.
- You have strong project management skills and are able to organize workload, project streams and priorities to deliver in a timely manner.
- You have been involved in projects to develop sustainability methodology for financial sector.
- You have the capacity to listen to client needs to develop and communicate creative and adapted solutions.
- You have the capacity to integrate and work with a diverse team, including a range of scientific and creative personalities and profiles.
- You have a significant network within the sustainable finance space.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- You are fully fluent in English and French and/or German.
- You have experience working with data and metrics.
- You are able to identify, design and deliver outstanding consulting and thought leadership projects, products and services.
As a Senior Consultant – Sustainable Finance , here’s a preview of what type of work your days will include:
Manage and deliver client project work related to sustainable finance sector:
- Manage all aspects of client projects from project scoping to crafting solutions to developing high-standard, timely deliverables.
- Build, develop and manage efficient and balanced consultant projects teams.
- Deliver and support finance projects with a strong focus on metrics-based methodological development.
- Build and nurture optimal and trustful client and industry relationships.
Support Quantis’ business development efforts in our local markets by:
- Developing and managing existing and new client relations across the financial sector,
- Building business development plans,
- Coordinating communications and marketing strategies and actions, including meeting prospects, writing proposals and presenting to potential clients,
- And becoming a recognizable voice at key strategic events and in relevant media.
To thrive in the Quantis culture, you’ll:
- Show up as team collaborator with a win-win attitude: empathetic, attentive and supportive of colleagues.
- Take responsibility and ownership for your work: think and act with autonomy, while knowing when to ask for help.
- Take initiative if something needs to be done.
- Be positive! Use positive language, look at challenges not as bottlenecks, but as problems to solve, and see failure as a lesson learned.
- Practice open and transparent communication; welcome effective dialogue and productive disagreement with minimal tension.
- Self-Manage: be in the driver’s seat of your professional growth and ambitions all the while valuing the learning journey and opportunities within Quantis.
Some logistics to consider
- Location: Hybrid Remote (offices in Paris, 75002)
- Job type: Full-time or Part-time contract depending on preferences
- Optimal start date: As soon as possible
- Frequent collaboration with other Quantis branches (Germany, Switzerland, USA and Italy) via web-conferencee
Quantis has a distinctive, fluid structure nurtured by our Quantis Spirit and our way of collaborating that provides a positive and unique working environment. Salary will be determined based on potential for contribution to the organization’s success.
At Quantis we believe that equality, diversity and inclusiveness are central to our mission of building a sustainable future. Quantis is an equal opportunity employer that embraces people from diverse backgrounds including race, color, nationality, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or parental status, disability, religion, creed, politics, or any other non-merit factor. It is our daily commitment to ensure that each Quantisian works in an environment where they belong and where they can thrive. Furthermore, we have committed to take meaningful action that will create more diversity within the field of sustainability.