Why you’ll love Quantis
Quantis is a leading sustainability consultancy pioneering approaches to solve critical environmental challenges. For nearly two decades, our dynamic and visionary team has partnered with organizations across the globe to transform their industries and pave the way for a planetary economy that aligns business with nature. We strive to be agents of change, helping companies transform from business as usual to business at its best.
We believe that sustainable transformation is possible and within our power. We’re contributing to this transformation by combining the latest science with strategic business insights. Our advice enables global leaders in the consumer goods and finance industries to understand how to reduce their environmental impacts, implement change successfully, and operate within planetary boundaries.
Motivated by this common purpose, our 250+ talented professionals cultivate a unique, collaborative culture that we call the Quantis Spirit. We are innovative. We are impact-oriented. We are science-based. We are Quantis.
Does this describe you and your next role?
- You’re motivated to put your strategic communications consulting skills to work towards our mission of building a sustainable future.
- For the past 8+ years, you’ve been sharpening your branding and communications skills.
- With significant experience from a top consultancy or agency, you’ve got a successful track record in helping B2C and B2B companies develop brand or corporate communications strategies, campaigns and materials.
- You have strong client-facing skills, with the ability to understand client needs.
- You have worked with corporate senior executives and are at ease with challenging discussions. You are self-confident, able to both listen and be assertive when needed to advise C-suite clients.
- You have experience working in the areas of Organizational Change/Change Management projects.
- You have demonstrated a professional interest in ESG-related topics.
- You’ll get boosted by a fast-paced and diverse role: acquiring new accounts, effectively selling and delivering sustainability communications and engagement programs.
- You bring knowledge/experience working with communications, PR, media, and social media across print, web and experiential platforms.
- Your analytical and organizational skills are top-notch. You’re able to quickly understand technical & complex topics and can translate them to a non-technical audience.
- You communicate effectively and efficiently, both verbally and in writing.
- You are able to craft compelling storylines and write content for a variety of audiences.
- You’re a team player that works quickly, autonomously and on schedule, managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- You speak and write fluently in English; French is a strong asset.
- Knowledge of Cosmetics, Chemicals, Pharma sector would be a bonus.
Here’s a preview of what type of work your days will include:
- Develop new business for Quantis Switzerland as a priority and Europe more generally, working alongside sustainability consultants to craft compelling proposals, sell projects and manage client relationships.
- Work closely with our Branch Lead – Stakeholder Engagement & Org Change and Team to develop new business and manage projects.
- Build a solid rapport with clients, guiding them with a consultant posture from crafting the brief to developing excellent communications deliverables.
- Lead client-facing strategic communications projects, working closely with other Quantis sustainability consultants.
- Manage client projects from kick-off through gathering strategic insights, building strategies all the way to assets building.
- Write engaging stories that translate environmental metrics into relevant communication assets across digital/print media, including: infographics, brochures, presentations, reports, videos, etc.
- Work closely with designers on design-based projects.
- Ensure overall quality, style and consistency of communications projects, on-time and on-budget.
To thrive in the Quantis culture, you’ll:
- Show up as team collaborator with a win-win attitude: empathetic, attentive and supportive of colleagues.
- Take responsibility and ownership for your work: think and act with autonomy, while knowing when to ask for help.
- Take initiative if something needs to be done.
- Be positive! Use positive language, look at challenges not as bottlenecks, but as problems to solve, and see failure as a lesson learned.
- Practice open and transparent communication; welcome effective dialogue and productive disagreement with minimal tension.
- Self-Manage: be in the driver’s seat of your professional growth and ambitions all the while valuing the learning journey and opportunities within Quantis.
Some logistics to consider:
- Location: Lausanne or Zurich, Switzerland.
- Start date: ASAP
- Collaboration with other Quantis branches (France, Italy, Germany, US)
Quantis has a distinctive, fluid structure nurtured by our Quantis Spirit and our way of collaborating that provides a positive and unique working environment. Salary will be determined based on potential for contribution to the organization’s success.
At Quantis we believe that equality, diversity and inclusiveness are central to our mission of building a sustainable future. Quantis is an equal opportunity employer that embraces people from diverse backgrounds including race, color, nationality, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or parental status, disability, religion, creed, politics, or any other non-merit factor. It is our daily commitment to ensure that each Quantisian works in an environment where they belong and where they can thrive.
To learn about the Quantis Spirit and what makes us exceptional, check out our “Braver New World” video.
Motivated by our common purpose? Join us!
Learn more about Quantis
EU Deforestation Regulation: What companies need to know + how they’...
The EU Deforestation Regulation will require companies to do a lot within a short timeframe or face penalties for non-compliance.
A planetary boundaries approach is the only way for business to tackle nature-related risks
Operating within planetary boundaries is the only way businesses will be able to protect themselves from nature-related risks and navigate uncertainty.
Circular fashion business models are on the rise, but are brands on a ...
For circular strategies to work, brands must approach them not as quick fixes but as strategic business priorities, with clear links to company objectives and...