Why you’ll love Quantis
Quantis is a leading sustainability consultancy pioneering approaches to solve critical environmental challenges. For nearly two decades, our dynamic and visionary team has partnered with organizations across the globe to transform their industries and pave the way for a planetary economy that aligns business with nature. We strive to be agents of change, helping companies transform from business as usual to business at its best.
We believe that sustainable transformation is possible and within our power. We’re contributing to this transformation by combining the latest science with strategic business acumen. Our advice enables global leaders in the consumer goods and finance industries to understand how to reduce their environmental impacts, implement change successfully, and operate within planetary boundaries.
Motivated by this common purpose, our 250+ talented professionals cultivate a unique, collaborative culture that we call the Quantis Spirit. We are innovative. We are impact-oriented. We are science-based. We are Quantis.
As the Branch Talent Lead for our team in Italy, you will be the Italian ambassador of the Group Talent team and a business partner to the Italian branch.
As Quantis is continuing its growth in the Italian market, we are looking for a Talent Lead to support the Italian team. As the Branch Talent Lead for our team in Italy, you will be the Italian ambassador of the Group Talent team and a business partner to the Italian branch. You will be responsible for people practices and culture development in Italy, including attraction and retention of talent; learning and development; employee experience; employee relations; performance management; equity, diversity, and inclusion; and HR-related projects.
Does this describe you and your next role?
- You’re motivated to put your talent/HR skills to work towards our mission of building a sustainable future and aligning businesses with planetary boundaries.
- You’re a curious and motivated professional with 5+ years experience in HR/talent functions and your peers would recommend you as a valued business partner.
- You have a proven track record of working on a diverse range of talent topics (recruitment, inclusion & diversity, learning & development, onboarding, employee engagement, performance, management, compensation & benefits) and ensuring their implementation in a fast-paced, international environment.
- You feel at ease in agile organizations and are looking to contribute to develop and implement talent practices in an evolving structure.
- You understand how Talent can contribute to the achievement of corporate strategic direction.
- You have a track record of supporting (coaching/counseling) employees and ensuring employee engagement, especially during times of change and growth.
- You have excellent communication and engagement skills, and are able to connect with people both physically and virtually.
- You have a passion for people and their development.
- You’re an active, empathetic listener and have a strong sense of service.
- You have a solid understanding of yourself and of your drivers and motivations, and you are skilled in emotional intelligence.
- You have a positive, proactive attitude, and are focused on problem solving.
- You prefer working with a high level of autonomy and self-management.
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology, Business, or another relevant field.
- You have full professional fluency in English and Italian.
As the Italy Talent Lead, here’s a preview of what your days will include:
- Be a business partner to the Managing Director of the Italian branch to identify talent needs (from employee value proposition to attraction, retention, engagement and development strategies) and to collaborate on solutions to achieve objectives
- Be the Italian Ambassador of the Group Talent team’s workstreams and tools, including recruitment, learning & development, employee experience, DE&I projects to ensure transparent internal communication and understanding of the talent topics and programs amongst Italian Quantisians
- Ensure local implementation of the talent strategies in the Italy linked to Quantis’ global strategy, propose local initiatives and communicate Italy-specific needs to the Group Talent team
- Contribute to building our collective intelligence by openly and proactively sharing best practices with other branch talent leads and the Group Talent team
- Actively work on recruitment projects in Italy: Act as a business partner to the hiring teams, ensure the full-cycle recruitment process for assigned roles and coordinate the overall hiring process in Italy in collaboration with the Group Talent Acquisition team
- Ensure effective and efficient new hire onboarding following the Group guidelines, with the support of hiring managers and other colleagues
- Support the people development/performance management strategy to ensure the performance of every person on the team aligns with Quantis’ purpose, vision and global strategy
- Collaborate with the Group Knowledge Management Lead to contribute to the implementation of the training and competency building plan in Italy and provide help to organize training sessions at branch level according to needs, and in coordination with group training sessions
- Collaborate closely with Group Operations to ensure Italian consultants are well supported on their daily work and career paths.
- Collaborate with relevant internal operational partners such as Group Talent Lead and Talent Commutiy at large,, Italy Branch Managing Director, other hiring managers, Admin & Finance, Group Communication
- Encourage and empower colleagues with well-being practices in coordination with the Group Talent team
- In collaboration with the Group Talent team, support the branch in the development of local policies
To thrive in the Quantis culture, you’ll:
- Show up as a team collaborator with a win-win attitude: empathetic, attentive and supportive of colleagues.
- Take responsibility and ownership for your work: think and act with autonomy, while knowing when to ask for help.
- Take initiative if something needs to be done.
- Be positive! Use positive language, look at challenges not as bottlenecks, but as problems to solve, and see failure as a lesson learned.
- Practice open and transparent communication; welcome effective dialogue and productive disagreement with minimal tension.
- Self-Manage: be in the driver’s seat of your professional growth and ambitions all the while valuing the learning journey and opportunities within Quantis.
Some logistics to consider
- Location: Milan, Italy
- Working time: 80%-100%.
- Optimal start date: As soon as possible
- Regular collaboration with colleagues in the Talent team based in other Quantis offices (Berlin, Boston, Paris, Lausanne) via web-conferences, in English
- Ability to travel occasionally in Italy and Europe, for company/team retreats
Quantis has a distinctive, fluid structure nurtured by our Quantis Spirit and our way of collaborating that provides a positive and unique working environment. Salary will be determined based on potential for contribution to the organization’s success.
At Quantis we believe that equality, diversity and inclusiveness are central to our mission of building a sustainable future. Quantis is an equal opportunity employer that embraces people from diverse backgrounds including race, color, nationality, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or parental status, disability, religion, creed, politics, or any other non-merit factor. It is our daily commitment to ensure that each Quantisian works in an environment where they belong and where they can thrive.