Why you’ll love Quantis
Quantis is a leading sustainability consultancy pioneering approaches to solve critical environmental challenges. For nearly two decades, our dynamic and visionary team has partnered with organizations across the globe to transform their industries and pave the way for a planetary economy that aligns business with nature. We strive to be agents of change, helping companies transform from business as usual to business at its best.
We believe that sustainable transformation is possible and within our power. We’re contributing to this transformation by combining the latest science with strategic business insights. Our advice enables global leaders in the consumer goods and finance industries to understand how to reduce their environmental impacts, implement change successfully, and operate within planetary boundaries.
Motivated by this common purpose, our 280+ talented professionals cultivate a unique, collaborative culture that we call the Quantis Spirit. We are innovative. We are impact-oriented. We are science-based. We are Quantis.
Are you an experienced and motivated Sales Lead looking for a big opportunity to work with top sustainability leaders and experts? Check out this role, it was made for you.
DOES THIS DESCRIBE YOU AND YOUR NEXT ROLE?
- You’re motivated to put your consulting, strategy & client relationship development skills to work towards our mission of aligning businesses with Planetary Boundaries.
- You’re an experienced and motivated Sales Lead looking for a big opportunity to work with top sustainability leaders and experts.
- You have a proven track record of delivering multi-million dollar sales goals (15M+)
- For 10+ years, you’ve been working in the strategy consulting space with significant exposure to and interest in corporate sustainability.
- You’ll get boosted by a fast-paced and diverse role:
- Leading relationships and business development with some of the world’s most influential businesses in our core sectors.
- Developing and delivering sustainability strategies for our key clients with the support of program & project managers, and consultants
- Leading Branch Sector Leads who lead teams composed of program managers & strategists, who own client relationships, business development, and ensure the delivery of transformational work on time and on budget.
- Mentoring & training team members on skills
- Designing and driving the next generation of sustainability transformation offerings
- You have a deep understanding of business strategy and strategy consulting in Sustainability.
- You have a good understanding of organizations constraints and opportunities, and are able to anticipate & frame actionable and innovative solutions to help the client along their sustainability journey.
- You have strong strategic business planning skills and a successful track record in building and deploying strategies for clients; experience in program management is a plus.
- Your analytical and organizational skills are top-notch.
- You’re a team player that enables others to be successful at finding solutions using their expertise by providing clear guidance, support, and direction.
- You communicate effectively and efficiently in fluent English, Spanish speaking is a strong plus.
- You have a strong ability to develop networks in your organization as well as in your clients’ organizations to maximize your impact.
- You’re experienced at and passionate about supporting the growth and development of your colleagues.
- You’re highly motivated by the challenges of guiding global companies on a sustainable change pathway, adapting your strategy expertise to new challenges and innovating new paths to success.
As our US Sales Lead, here’s a preview of what type of work you’ll be involved in:
Client Relationship Development Strategy
- Responsible for the setting and activation of the US Client Relationship Development strategy in line with the US branch strategy (in collaboration with US Managing Director, Marketing Lead, Sector/Solution Leads).
- Execute the strategy, action plans and track progress throughout the year, course correct if needed.
- Ownership of and contribution to US sales goals
- Contribute to US market analysis; work with marketing to ensure marketing activities align with branch business objectives.
- Where appropriate, be an “external face of Quantis” for the branch (e.g., conference talks, webinars, articles, etc.).
- Liason with global team members as needed to align US sales strategy with global sales strategies
Client Relationship Development Tools, Processes, and Quality
- Ensure the US sector teams have the tools, training and support to deepen client relationships and achieve account growth targets through consistent high-quality interactions with clients and prospects
- Strengthen excellence in sales materials such as the quality and efficiency of outgoing proposals.
- Ensure healthy distribution of incoming leads and make sure opportunities are correctly allocated to the right teams.
- Ensure we are intentional in how we sell and that opportunities line up with branch objectives.
- Manage the sales pipeline and ensure efficient progress, maintain CRM data quality, and ensure sales KPI tracking are accurate.
Relationship Development Team Leadership + Coordination
- Manage the branch Relationship Development team consisting of branch sector leads and Strategists focused on new client acquisition and nurturing existing relationships.
- Ensure the right sizing of the Relationship Development team, flag recruitment needs with Managing Director.
- Work closely with the US Operations Lead to ensure successful planning and execution of the opportunity and project pipeline.
- Responsible for hiring (following sign off from Managing Director) and onboarding of the Relationship Development team in collaboration with talent and sector leads.
- Manage and/or contribute to performance reviews of the branch Relationship Development Team.
- Strengthen branch excellence at selling via coaching, mentorship, training.
- Identify skill development needs and organize opportunities for training in partnership with Learning + Development and the US Branch Talent Lead and/or Group Talent team.
- Responsible for branch Relationship Development team coordination e.g. meeting structure, cadence, other communication channels etc.
- Work with other branch Relationship Development Leads to optimize our Global approach to Development and coordinate on opportunities.
- Build connections, establish channels and coordinate with other areas in Quantis such as the solutions team, operations, marketing etc.
To thrive in the Quantis culture, you’ll:
- Show up as team collaborator with a win-win attitude: empathetic, attentive and supportive of colleagues.
- Take responsibility and ownership for your work: think and act with autonomy, while knowing when to ask for help.
- Take initiative if something needs to be done.
- Be positive! Use positive language, look at challenges not as bottlenecks, but as problems to solve, and see failure as a lesson learned.
- Practice open and transparent communication; welcome effective dialogue and productive disagreement with minimal tension.
- Self-Manage: be in the driver’s seat of your professional growth and ambitions all the while valuing the learning journey and opportunities within Quantis.
Some logistics to consider
- Location: United States
- Optimal start date: As soon as possible
- Frequent collaboration with other Quantis branches (France, Germany, Switzerland and Italy) via web-conferences
- Ability to travel, up to 30%
Quantis has a distinctive, fluid structure nurtured by our Quantis Spirit and our way of collaborating that provides a positive and unique working environment. Salary will be determined based on potential for contribution to the organization’s success.
At Quantis we believe that equality, diversity and inclusiveness are central to our mission of building a sustainable future. Quantis is an equal opportunity employer that embraces people from diverse backgrounds including race, color, nationality, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or parental status, disability, religion, creed, politics, or any other non-merit factor. It is our daily commitment to ensure that each Quantisian works in an environment where they belong and where they can thrive.