Why you’ll love Quantis
Quantis is a leading sustainability consultancy pioneering approaches to solve critical environmental challenges. For nearly two decades, our dynamic and visionary team has partnered with organizations across the globe to transform their industries and pave the way for a planetary economy that aligns business with nature. We strive to be agents of change, helping companies transform from business as usual to business at its best.
We believe that sustainable transformation is possible and within our power. We’re contributing to this transformation by combining the latest science with strategic business acumen. Our advice enables global leaders in the consumer goods and finance industries to understand how to reduce their environmental impacts, implement change successfully, and operate within planetary boundaries.
Motivated by this common purpose, our 250+ talented professionals cultivate a unique, collaborative culture that we call the Quantis Spirit. We are innovative. We are impact-oriented. We are science-based. We are Quantis.
As a Global PR & Media Lead, you will support leadership with executive media presence, public statements, op-eds and social media activity.
Does this describe you and your next role?
- You’re motivated to put your sharp PR & communications skills to work towards our mission of aligning businesses with planetary boundaries.
- You have 5-10 years relevant experience, ideally in a global consulting firm or a communications agency, working on public relations, corporate communications and issues management projects.
- You have a passion for climate-related and sustainability topics and you’re enthusiastic about translating technical environmental topics into powerful stories and messages.
- You are completely fluent in English. If you also speak French— that’s a plus!
- You have experience in developing and driving public relations strategies and are looking for a big opportunity to work with top sustainability leaders and experts to position their insights in key conversations in the media.
- You’ve worked in a diverse, international environment and can work with both global and local teams to drive collaboration, ensure message consistency, and set & enforce standards.
- You are a quick learner and an action-oriented team player who works efficiently and independently, able to balance multiple projects and deadlines.
- You are self-confident and entrepreneurial-minded. You don’t hesitate to reach out for help and support when needed.
- You hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in PR/communications, journalism, marketing, advertising or a related field.
As our Global PR & Media Lead , here’s a preview of what your days could include:
- Pilot the global public relations strategy to promote awareness of Quantis’ vision & solutions, enhance brand reputation and position Quantis experts as thought leaders.
- Partner closely with BCG colleagues (our parent company), local branch marketers and subject-matter experts on external communications plans for reports, launches, announcements, etc.
- Formulate proactive PR initiatives aligned with thematic content releases, as well as reactive newsjacking and rapid response communications.
- Prepare and train spokespersons for media and speaking opportunities, preparing talking points and briefings.
- Coordinate PR agencies in collaboration with local marketing colleagues, leveraging them to activate campaigns.
- Support leadership with executive media presence, public statements, op-eds and social media activity. Review and edit external communications that involve the CEO’s voice.
- Manage media outreach with top tier and select contacts, cultivating relationships and securing strategic coverage.
- Monitor reputational risks; advise and activate PR response tactics.
- Maintain and develop PR assets (Q&As, messaging documents and briefs, op-eds, press releases, etc.) and set guidelines and standards, ensuring consistency across markets.
- Track and monitor media coverage, maintain contact lists.
To thrive in the Quantis culture, you’ll:
- Show up as a team collaborator with a win-win attitude: empathetic, attentive and supportive of colleagues when co-delivering a project.
- Take responsibility and ownership for your work: think and act with autonomy or authority, while knowing when to ask for help.
- Take initiative if something needs to be done.
- Be positive! Use positive language, look at challenges not as bottlenecks, but as problems to solve, and see failure as a lesson learned.
- Practice open and transparent communication; welcome effective dialogue and productive disagreement with minimal tension.
- Self-Manage: be in the driver’s seat of your professional growth and ambitions while valuing the journey and opportunities within Quantis.
Some logistics to consider
- Location: Paris preferred, remote flexibility possible (other Quantis branches)
- Optimal start date: As soon as possible
- Contract type: Fixed-term (maternity cover)
- Cross-time-zone collaboration with other Quantis branches (Italy, Switzerland, Germany, US) via web-conferences
- Ability to travel occasionally
Quantis has a distinctive, fluid structure nurtured by our Quantis Spirit and our way of collaborating that provides a positive and unique working environment. Salary will be determined based on potential for contribution to the organization’s success.
At Quantis we believe that equality, diversity and inclusiveness are central to our mission of building a sustainable future. Quantis is an equal opportunity employer that embraces people from diverse backgrounds including race, color, nationality, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or parental status, disability, religion, creed, politics, or any other non-merit factor.