Why you’ll love Quantis
Quantis is a leading sustainability consultancy pioneering approaches to solve critical environmental challenges. For nearly two decades, our dynamic and visionary team has partnered with organizations across the globe to transform their industries and pave the way for a planetary economy that aligns business with nature. We strive to be agents of change, helping companies transform from business as usual to business at its best.
We believe that sustainable transformation is possible and within our power. We’re contributing to this transformation by combining the latest science with strategic business insights. Our advice enables global leaders in our focus sectors to understand how to reduce their environmental impacts, implement the changes and operate within planetary boundaries.
Motivated by this common purpose, our 300+ talented professionals cultivate a unique, collaborative culture that we call the Quantis Spirit. We are innovative. We are impact-oriented. We are science-based. We are Quantis.
Learn more about Quantis and our Mission.
As a Senior Sustainability Strategist at Quantis you will:
- Contribute to the expansion of Quantis’ leading edge on business sustainability transformation nurturing the pipeline in order to achieve sales target.
- Develop and nurture client relationships at Department Head/CSO level and proactively seek C-Suite exposure to set up successful client relationship strategies to align our clients’ organization with planetary boundaries.
- Manage and grow our key clients, acquire new clients and strive to make Quantis their preferred partner for their sustainability transformation.
You will be successful in your role if you:
- Are able to anticipate your client needs by building a strong network at the client thanks to your relationship skills, your credibility as a leading edge sustainability transformation professional.
- Can leverage Quantis expertise and ecosystem to deliver the needed client transformation towards operating within planetary boundaries and co-create a client vision of sustainable business before and during project delivery
DOES THIS DESCRIBE YOU AND YOUR NEXT ROLE?
- You’re motivated to put your consulting, strategy and client relationship development skills to work towards our mission of aligning businesses with Planetary Boundaries.
- You’re an experienced and motivated senior strategy consultant looking for a big opportunity to work with top sustainability leaders and experts. Previous experience in a consulting firm is highly preferred.
- You have a track record in sales and building strategies for clients.
- For 8+ years, you’ve been working in the strategy consulting space with significant exposure to and interest in corporate sustainability.
- You’ll get boosted by a fast-paced and diverse role:
- Leading relationships with some of the world’s most influential businesses, prioritizing the Fashion sector, thanks to your deep understanding of business strategy and strategy consulting in this field,
- Being a strong business developer to nurture the pipeline in order to achieve branch sales target,
- Developing and delivering sustainability strategies for our key clients with the support of program & project managers, and subject matter experts,
- Helping to design the next generation of sustainability transformation offerings,
- Leading project teams composed of consultants with various sets of technical & transformation skills & environmental knowledge and expertise,
- Mentoring & training team members on strategy skills.
- You’re a team player that enables others to be successful at finding solutions using their expertise by providing clear guidance, support, and direction.
- You communicate effectively and efficiently in fluent Italian and English (verbally and in writing).
- You have a strong ability to develop networks in your organization as well as in your clients’ organizations to maximize your impact.
- You’re experienced at and passionate about supporting the growth and development of your colleagues.
- You’re highly motivated by the challenges of guiding global companies on a sustainable change pathway, adapting your strategy expertise to new challenges and innovating new paths to success.
AS A SENIOR SUSTAINABILITY STRATEGIST, HERE’S A PREVIEW OF WHAT TYPE OF WORK YOUR DAYS WILL INCLUDE:
This role includes client project work, business development activities and learning & development opportunities.
Client consulting sustainability strategy responsibilities:
- Ensuring the ambition and coherence of the pricing strategy for the client across branches,
- Advising the project teams in executing projects at high quality to meet the objectives,
- Ensuring and being accountable for the quality of deliverables of projects for the client,
- Developing the client transformation sustainability strategy and reviewing the course of transformation with Quantis team and the client,
- Participating in project delivery and playing the role of Project Manager by bringing expertise and seniority.
Client relationship management responsibilities:
- Proactively strategizing with clients about their business pressures and opportunities, connecting sustainability topics to client’s corporate strategy,
- Connecting the sustainability vision to various department stakeholders, sharing and aligning the client development plan with key client contacts,
- Lead the co-creation of new proposals and solution combinations.
TO THRIVE IN THE QUANTIS CULTURE, YOU’LL:
- Show up as team collaborator with a win-win attitude: empathetic, attentive and supportive of colleagues when co-designing or co-delivering a project.
- Take responsibility and ownership for your work: think and act with autonomy or authority, while knowing when to ask for help.
- Take initiative if something needs to be done.
- Be positive! Use positive language, look at challenges not as bottlenecks, but as problems to solve, and see setbacks as lessons learned.
- Practice open and transparent communication; welcome effective dialogue and productive disagreement with minimal tension.
- Self-Manage: be in the driver’s seat of your professional growth and ambitions all the while valuing the learning journey and opportunities within Quantis.
SOME OTHER DETAILS TO CONSIDER:
- Location: Italy (Milan or other locations) according to a distributed workforce framework (on-going project)
- Optimal start date: As soon as possible
- Frequent collaboration with other Quantis branches (France, Germany, Switzerland, USA) via web-conferences
- Ability to travel (eventually), approximately 30%
Quantis has a distinctive, fluid structure nurtured by our Quantis Spirit and our way of collaborating that provides a positive and unique working environment.
At Quantis we believe that equality, diversity and inclusiveness are central to our mission of building a sustainable future. Quantis is an equal opportunity employer that embraces people from diverse backgrounds including race, color, nationality, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or parental status, disability, religion, creed, politics, or any other non-merit factor. It is our daily commitment to ensure that each Quantisian works in an environment where they belong and where they can thrive.
To learn about the Quantis Spirit and what makes us exceptional, check out our Braver New World video.