Why you’ll love Quantis
Quantis is a leading sustainability consultancy pioneering approaches to solve critical environmental challenges. For nearly two decades, our dynamic and visionary team has partnered with organizations across the globe to transform their industries and pave the way for a planetary economy that aligns business with nature. We strive to be agents of change, helping companies transform from business as usual to business at its best.
We believe that sustainable transformation is possible and within our power. We’re contributing to this transformation by combining the latest science with strategic business insights. Our advice enables global leaders in the consumer goods and finance industries to understand how to reduce their environmental impacts, implement change successfully, and operate within planetary boundaries.
Motivated by this common purpose, our 250+ talented professionals cultivate a unique, collaborative culture that we call the Quantis Spirit. We are innovative. We are impact-oriented. We are science-based. We are Quantis.
In this role you will lead the delivery of complex projects and develop client relationships in the Cosmetics & Personal Care sector.
As a Sustainability Consultant – Senior Project Manager Cosmetics & Personal Care at Quantis, you’re motivated to put your strong project management and stakeholders management skills to work towards our mission of building a sustainable future. You will lead the delivery of complex projects and develop client relationships in the Cosmetics & Personal Care sector.
Does this describe you and your next role?
- For 5+ years, you’ve been developing project management skills (including project risk management) through the management of complex client projects (large budgets and/or project teams, challenging environments), and aim at excelling in this function.
- You have proven capacity and leadership to organize and motivate a project team, deliver progress and achieve goals. Your organizational skills (time management, scheduling…) are top-notch.
- You have strong interpersonal and organizational skills, and solid experience in managing conflict, creative problem solving (removing impediments to success), team building (including motivation, inspiration, empowerment), training, negotiation, collaboration, building a shared understanding, team engagement and communication.
- You’re able to guide a project team to work independently, and on schedule, while maintaining high quality and a highly positive team energy and spirit. You are strong in peer leadership and able to empower teams without direct authority.
- You communicate effectively and efficiently in fluent English verbally and in writing. French language skills would be a big plus.
- You have strong strategic and critical thinking skills.
- You feel at ease in agile, fluid organizations and are looking to contribute to the development of services in this type of structure. You’re a collaborative team player and will feel at home in a positive, supportive and dynamic work environment.
- You’re a motivated sustainability professional with a minimum of 2+ years of experience in the field, looking for a big opportunity to work with top sustainability leaders and experts.
- You have experience in sustainability, consulting or otherwise, showing understanding of sustainability topics, services, and client needs relevant to Quantis.
- Ideally: you have experience in technical sustainability approaches (LCA / product footprinting, corporate footprinting…)
- You are strongly willing to contribute to our client’s sustainability journeys.
As a Sustainability Consultant – Senior Project Manager in Cosmetics & Personal Care, here’s a preview of what type of work your days will include:
- Definition and respect of project’s scope, support to business developers on new project proposals or client discussions
- Planning and coordination of the different workstreams
- Workplan and workload distribution, tasks prioritization
- Project meetings animation
- Project budget & timeline monitoring
- Team support and coordination, active participation in project deliverables development to build the appropriate approach and results
- Communication with client
- Quality check of deliverables
- Lead client interactions, such as project meetings/calls, steering committee meetings
- Accompany the business development effort and key account management to trigger news opportunities
To thrive in the Quantis culture, you’ll:
- Show up as team collaborator with a win-win attitude: empathetic, attentive and supportive of colleagues.
- Take responsibility and ownership for your work: think and act with autonomy, while knowing when to ask for help.
- Take initiative if something needs to be done.
- Be positive! Use positive language, look at challenges not as bottlenecks, but as problems to solve, and see failure as a lesson learned.
- Practice open and transparent communication; welcome effective dialogue and productive disagreement with minimal tension.
- Self-Manage: be in the driver’s seat of your professional growth and ambitions all the while valuing the learning journey and opportunities within Quantis.
Some logistics to consider
- Location: Hybrid Remote (offices in Paris, 75002)
- Job type: Full-time or Part-time contract depending on preferences
- Optimal start date: As soon as possible
- Frequent collaboration with other Quantis branches (Germany, Switzerland, USA and Italy) via web-conferencee
Quantis has a distinctive, fluid structure nurtured by our Quantis Spirit and our way of collaborating that provides a positive and unique working environment. Salary will be determined based on potential for contribution to the organization’s success.
At Quantis we believe that equality, diversity and inclusiveness are central to our mission of building a sustainable future. Quantis is an equal opportunity employer that embraces people from diverse backgrounds including race, color, nationality, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or parental status, disability, religion, creed, politics, or any other non-merit factor. It is our daily commitment to ensure that each Quantisian works in an environment where they belong and where they can thrive. Furthermore, we have committed to take meaningful action that will create more diversity within the field of sustainability.