Why you’ll love Quantis
Quantis is a leading sustainability consultancy pioneering approaches to solve critical environmental challenges. For nearly two decades, our dynamic and visionary team has partnered with organizations across the globe to transform their industries and pave the way for a planetary economy that aligns business with nature. We strive to be agents of change, helping companies transform from business as usual to business at its best.
We believe that sustainable transformation is possible and within our power. We’re contributing to this transformation by combining the latest science with strategic business insights. Our advice enables global leaders in the consumer goods and finance industries to understand how to reduce their environmental impacts, implement change successfully, and operate within planetary boundaries.
Motivated by this common purpose, our 300+ talented professionals cultivate a unique, collaborative culture that we call the Quantis Spirit. We are innovative. We are impact-oriented. We are science-based. We are Quantis.
Learn more about Quantis and our Mission.
As the Talent Coordinator for our teams in France and Germany, you will work within a team of 5 individuals dedicated to two branches, representing +100 employees.
You will support the Branch Operations & Talent Lead with implementing people practices and culture development, including onboarding and retention of talent; learning and development; employee experience; employee relations; performance management; equity, diversity, and inclusion; legal and social aspects; and HR-related projects.
Does this describe you and your next role?
- You are keen to work on a diverse range of talent topics (performance, management, learning & development, employee engagement, compensation & benefits, onboarding, inclusion & diversity) and ensuring their implementation in a fast-paced, international environment.
- You feel at ease in agile organizations and are looking to contribute to develop and implement talent practices in an evolving structure.
- You are interested in learning how Talent can contribute to the achievement of a corporate strategic direction.
- You have excellent communication and engagement skills, and are able to connect with people both physically and virtually.
- You have a passion for people and their development.
- You’re an active, empathetic listener and have a strong sense of service.
- You have a solid understanding of yourself and of your drivers and motivations, and you are skilled in emotional intelligence.
- You have a positive, proactive attitude, and are focused on problem solving.
- You prefer working with a high level of autonomy, self-organization and self-management.
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology, Business, or another relevant field.
- You have full professional fluency in English, French/German are considered a big plus.
As a talent coordinator, here’s a preview of what type of work your days will include:
- Be the French and German Ambassador of the Group Talent team’s work streams and tools.
- Be a support to the Operations & Talent Lead on the implementation of Talent strategies, including learning & development, employee experience, performance evaluation (non-exhaustive) at the branch level.
- Ensure transparent internal communication and understanding of the talent topics and programs amongst Quantisians.
- Ensure our HRIS, internal tools and reporting boards are continuously updated for both countries
- Support the people development/performance management strategy to ensure the performance of every person on the team aligns with Quantis’ purpose, vision and global strategy.
- Collaborate with the Group Knowledge Management Lead to contribute to the implementation of training, i.e. to organize training sessions at branch level according to needs.
- Collaborate closely with the Operations & Talent Lead to ensure consultants are well supported on their daily work and career paths.
- Encourage and empower colleagues with well-being practices in coordination with the Group Talent team.
- In collaboration with the Group Talent team, support the branch in the development of local policies.
- Handle HR social activities (social relations – CSE, legal monitoring).
- Lead the organization of social events and team building activities for the Branch.
To thrive in the Quantis culture, you’ll:
- Show up as team collaborator with a win-win attitude: empathetic, attentive and supportive of colleagues.
- Take responsibility and ownership for your work: think and act with autonomy, while knowing when to ask for help.
- Take initiative if something needs to be done.
- Be positive! Use positive language, look at challenges not as bottlenecks, but as problems to solve, and see failure as a lesson learned.
- Practice open and transparent communication; welcome effective dialogue and productive disagreement with minimal tension.
- Self-Manage: be in the driver’s seat of your professional growth and ambitions all the while valuing the learning journey and opportunities within Quantis.
Some logistics to consider:
- Location: Paris, flexible remote policy
- Working Time: 100% (permanent contract)
- Travel: occasional travel to Berlin
- Optimal start date: Immediate
- Frequent collaboration with other Quantis branches (Switzerland, USA and Italy) via web-conferences
Quantis has a distinctive, fluid structure nurtured by our Quantis Spirit and our way of collaborating that provides a positive and unique working environment. Salary will be determined based on potential for contribution to the organization’s success.
At Quantis we believe that equality, diversity and inclusiveness are central to our mission of building a sustainable future. Quantis is an equal opportunity employer that embraces people from diverse backgrounds including race, color, nationality, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or parental status, disability, religion, creed, politics, or any other non-merit factor. It is our daily commitment to ensure that each Quantisian works in an environment where they belong and where they can thrive.
To learn about the Quantis Spirit and what makes us exceptional, check out our “Braver New World” video.